The Garmin Solidarity Run is a virtual running event that will take place on the first day of the World Blockchain Forum in Dubai. It is an opportunity for runners to participate remotely and raise funds for charity.
The virtual charity run is a virtual race that benefits the Garmin Solidarity Run. The race was created to raise money for those in need.
The Solidarity Run by Garmin was formally launched by Garmin Malaysia with a virtual running campaign for a good cause.
Garmin Solidarity Run
All participants are welcome from today until the 16th of October for a communal experience, united in solidarity with a contribution fee ranging from RM30, RM50, RM100, RM200, and RM300 for a virtual run powered by Biib, a running event organiser, with an open registration for up to 1,000 participants.
In the face of the pandemic’s effects, the Garmin Solidarity Run seeks to create a platform for participants to better their health while simultaneously contributing to society, which is an equally worthwhile endeavor.
Participants are invited to virtually run a comfortable distance of up to 21 kilometers for a charge of their choosing. In return, they’ll get an e-certificate and a limited-edition Garmin shirt.
As part of their #THBRULE campaign, the Hope Branch Malaysia will collect contributions from registration fees to assist families in need with rent, utilities, and living costs. The profits of the contribution will go to The Hope Branch Malaysia once Biib’s processing and shipping costs are subtracted.
The Hope Branch is a local initiative that collaborates with Kitajagakita to raise funds and offer direct help to Malaysians who are less fortunate.
As part of the #benderaputih #whiteflag activities, the Hope Branch, headed by Dr. Jezzamine Lim and Harith Iskander, is a frontline movement that focuses on helping families, frontline workers, and refugees in an attempt to provide assistance during these difficult times.
The rules and conditions of the Garmin Solidarity Run are as follows:
- The Garmin Solidarity Run for a Good Cause is an online race.
- The current Movement Control Order in your region, as well as social distancing regulations, must be followed by participants. From 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., individual, non-contact sports and leisure activities with sufficient physical distance are permitted in outdoor locations. Running or jogging, cycling, trekking, and other activities fall under this category.
- Indoor treadmill running is also okay. Participants may manually upload a picture of their treadmill dashboard. Only distance tracked activities are permitted to be submitted by participants. STEP-BASED ACTIVITIES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Anyone who wants to join only for the purpose of contributing to charity is welcome to do so.
- Participants must sync or submit (start date and time, length, distance, and route (for outdoor activities only) within 72 hours after the conclusion of each activity and before the event ends on Saturday, October 16th, 2021 (GMT +8) at 11:59 p.m. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
During the Garmin Solidarity Run, there will also be a lucky draw. If participants synchronize their running activity in the Garmin Sports app, they will be entered into a Lucky Draw lottery to win Garmin goods. Please contact the organizer for further details.
Go here for more information about the Garmin Solidarity Run.
The virtual run november 2020 is a virtual run that will be held on November 20, 2020. The event is for a good cause and will raise money to help those who are suffering from chronic illnesses.
- virtual runs 2021
- virtual run events
- virtual run september 2020
- free virtual run 2020
- virtual cycling events 2020